What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Can't blog

I just realized that I haven't been blogging. I can't blog at the moment. Hubby's father is still in the hospital and every day we get conflicting news. First, we were told if he made it through the first 48 hours his prognosis was good. Then we were told he had only 24 hours to live as his organs were failing. Most recently we were told FIL was put on dialysis and there was a sliver of a chance but still don't get your hopes up because his chance at survival is only about 1%. The reality of his possible death is taking hold of my husband and having been through the loss of my mother I know what he is feeling and it breaks my heart. I hate death, illness and I hate to watch people suffer.

Please forgive my lack of posts or emails. And again, thank you for all your prayers and kindness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home