What you tried to say to me

Friday, November 26, 2004

More news

Things are looking grim. Hubby and I have been up all night as we received a late night/early am call from his brother letting us know that my FIL has had a relapse. The doctors have not given any kind of prognosis except to prepare for the worst but pray for the best. We were also informed that the doctors might have found damage to FIL's liver. I'm trying my best to be there for my husband. It is so hard with my depression and now my sweet father-in-law is suffering. I'm such a freaking wimp. But I'm determined to be what ever my husband needs.

We got another update. If my father-in-law makes it through the next 48 hours he has a fighting chance. I have to be optimistic as the alternative is unthinkable.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Hip Momma said...

(((hugs))

I hope through these grim times you can find a way to have a good Thanksgiving.

I'll be thinking about you and sending prayers!

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're in my prayers!!


~froggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home