What you tried to say to me

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another conversation with my sister

(Addressing my sister in the kitchen after giving my nieces Sand Crabs fresh water)

Me: So, you do realize that the crabs are out of food?

Sis: Uh, no. They’re really out?

Me: Well, if you consider a trace amount being out of food then yes they are out of food.

Sis: Oh wow, really?

Me: I’d have to say YES.

Sis: What should I do now?

Me: (Thinking to myself, I’m must be kind) I’m not a rocket scientist but you should probably buy more food for the poor ignored creatures.

Sis: Yeah, but where?

Me: (Oh Lord, give me strength to be kind) I’m thinking a pet store would be a good choice. Maybe the same place you bought the crabs initially the same place you bought the starter food along with the crabs.

Sis: At the Mall?

Me: (Is this real, is she really that dim) Yeah, if that’s where you bought them.

Sis: Oh, okay that’s what I’ll do.

Me: Great.

9 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Heheh ;~)
There's such a thing as crab food?? What DO they eat?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Corry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Corry said...

Corry said...
I call that "lala-land-syndrome". :-)
And I can so imagine your frustration. God bless you, girl.

How are you doing, Mary-Rose? Still keeping you in my prayers.

God's Grace.

12:08 PM

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know i am alive and well. I love you bunches and miss you lots.
what do crabs eat?


kay ron

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HeHe! Thanks for the laugh!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

eUh... sis has butterfly syndrome.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this MaryRose from Reps??

If so Brian Myers says Hello!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I work 8 hours a day with people like that. ;-)

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

oh my lord!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home