What you tried to say to me

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What is wrong with me? (Continuing thoughts on BB)


I’m obsessed, addicted and I can’t stop my behavior. Folks, I’m addicted to the idea of Janelle and Will having a possible romance. I spend lots of time at youtube.com and other Big Brother sites watching video clips of Janelle and Will. I guess when you have no life, you live vicariously through others.

During this season of Big Brother All Stars I was glued to the live feeds watching what appeared to be a real romance between the couple. Will adamantly denies it and claims he still loves his girlfriend Erin but after watching the video clips it looks to me that Will has fallen head over hills for Janelle and vice versa.

I would hate for Erin or Janelle to be hurt by what happens next but a part of me is just completely mesmerized with the thought of Janelle and Will having that fairy tale ending.

Please…someone just knock me out. No really, just literally knock me out!

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

That's one show I've never really gotten into but I can see how it can happen ;~)

Hope you're doing well, Maryrose! It's good to see you posting again :))

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I just don't get Will. Unfortunately for me, I could never have any empathy for Janelle. She just didn't do anything to make me like her and Will was too much of a player. But that's just me.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

whatever makes you happy honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home