What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

No title

Something is wrong with me and I haven't got the courage (or money) to find out what's wrong. Aside from my usual illnesses I now have extreme pain in my left foot, absolutely no energy and frankly no desire to do anything. Getting up from a chair to walk to my bedroom tires me out. My hands and feet keep going numb. I have this strange gut feeling that something is seriously wrong. Everything that used to bring me joy or excites me only leaves me longing for my old life when I wasn't so freaking sick. It feels like every time the clock ticks my life and energy are being drained from my body. I know I shouldn't look online for a diagnosis but I did and I can't believe what my symptoms indicate...congestive heart failure or other terminal pulmonary diseases. I'm so upset. I'm so tired, it’s so hard to breathe and I’m so very tired of trying to cough up the mucous that’s stuck in my lungs. It takes me all day to work up some energy to just do one load of dishes. And I’m so f**king mad that my sister makes me do the dishes everyday and most days I don’t even dirty any dishes. She does nothing around the house but sleep all day, go out shopping and put her child to bed at night. I’ve got to stop. I’m tired of the same old crap and I’m just too tired to think about it anymore.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Hip Momma said...

I hope and pray that things will get better for you!

(((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home