What you tried to say to me

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Stuck

I am an ending or beginning person…DO NOT PUT ME IN THE MIDDLE. Especially when you fight over your pathetic addictions.

Why do I keep trusting my family members to do the right thing? Why do I keep getting sucked into their games? I thought I was smart enough to recognize when my BIL or sister were playing me for a fool but I was wrong. There is so much damage in my family it can never be fixed. Why do they take my love and stomp on it like it’s nothing? Everything is made worse by the fact that hubby and I don’t have enough money saved to buy the travel trailer we wanted. It will probably take six more months and this means six more months of living with my sister and BIL. I don’t think I’ll make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home