What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day gifts for me…nudge, nudge, say no more…

This is my list of hot, charismatic, gorgeous or sexy men:

Bam Margera

Christian Bale

Clive Owens

Daniel Dae Kim

David Bowie

Eddie Izzard

Eric Bana

Errol Flynn

Gerard Butler (Oh my gosh, this man is incredible)

Hill Harper

Hugh jackman

Hugh Laurie

Jake Weber

James Franco

James Marsters (my Spike)

Jeff Goldblum

Johnny depp

Josh Bernstein

Kaysar Ridha (Big Brother hottie)

Lenny Kravitz

Marton Csokas

Michael Greyeyes (wow)

Michael Spears

Michio Kaku

Phil Keoghan

Steve Buscemi

Wentworth Miller

Wesley Snipes

Yul Brynner

Some are old, some are young, some are deceased but all have captured my…well, you know.

9 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with HUGH LAURIE!

I also agree with Gerard Butler. He was so sexy in Attila.

Jeff Goldblum is a crush from way back.

You have good taste. :-)

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is quite a list. You've spent some time thinking about these. :) Happy Valentine's Day.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Jen said...

you forgot ewan mcgregor

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm Hugh Jackman. I'll never forgive my partner for having worked with and played soccer with him on the set of X-Men 3.

Happy Valentines Day!!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot george michaels and mark goodman lol hahahahaha
and how could you forget george clooney tim curry and last but not least john lennon
kay ron

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Jennifer: Ewan is hot also, sorry I missed him.

Angelika: Gerard as Attila is...Oh goodness...I just can't find the words.

Survivin: I actually wrote the post in a few minutes. LOL!

Dawn: I'll never forgive your partner either!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Kay ron: Shame on me! But George Clooney makes me gag...yuck. I miss our talks about Mark Goodman and George!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooooo Jeff Goldblum...me loves some weird scientist guys...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I got a kick out of seeing Yul Brynner on your list ;~)

Happy belated Valentine's wishes!

Hope you're doing well *hugssss*!!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Kiley said...

Very interesting list! I couldn't help but notice Yul Brynner at the end...and I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home