What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Can a person implode?

I'm tired of sounding like a broken record and maybe any or all of the people that read my blog are also tired of reading the same posts but I'm so FRUSTRATED! Just when you think three people couldn't sink any lower in their greed and selfishness they drop to a new low. I’m banging my head against the wall. I want to shout to their faces what I think about their actions but if I do I will be kicked out and my husband and I will be back to living in our car. If it wasn’t for my cat I think I would be in the car already. I wouldn’t treat a stranger or enemy the way they treat me and my husband. That’s another thing. My husband is about ready to blow and if he does there will be a huge verbal confrontation, the kind where bridges are burnt. The hell with it, I’m tired of talking about it. I just don’t know what to do with the anger I feel and the feeling that I want to scream and scream and scream is putting a lump in my throat and an ache in my heart.

Crap, an argument is just about to start again. BIL is stoned off his @ss and my sister just took him into another room to “discuss” his “problem”. Of course, after the fight is over she’ll go take her sleeping pills to make her sleep while I have to hear from BIL about how mean my sister is. She is but she has reason to be with him.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here's the deal. Don't appologize for what you say on YOUR blog. Your blog is a place to rant and rave or rejoice if you so choose. YOU say what YOU need to say. If you don't vent in your blog, where else would you turn? Obviously you need to vent here as to not stir things up at home. If people don't like it, they don't have to read it. There...

~Froggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home