What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Good day

Today has been surprisingly peaceful and enjoyable. I woke up with another excruciating headache. I was sure it would turn into a migraine but after 800 mg of Motrin it vanished. This lovely gift and a large cup of coffee put me in a happy mood. I'm beginning to feel the effects of the anti-depressants my doctor prescribed. I never thought I would be taking "happy pills" as I call them. The saying, "never say never" is so true at least in my case. I'm just glad all my morbid thoughts about death are gone. Not suicide thoughts, just thoughts about how life would be easier for me and those who love me if I was dead. Funny, I write about how great my day has been but follow it with really deep scary thoughts. It feels good to write about my feelings and thoughts but I'm getting quite peckish so I need to start dinner.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MaryRose, it's zoe. I understand the morbid thoughts thing.I spent many years thinking exactly that, that everything would be better if I were gone, and everyone that never "knew" they loved me would finally realize it, and mourn and love me so much.oh yeah. I don't know exactly how I got past that, I couldn't take any meds for it, they made me even more sick.I was agoraphobic for about a year, then just said, eff it, and moved to another state and started over..and it worked! I love your blog, but then, you knew that!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Zoe,

I don't have words, I thought you were just being kind. I can't believe anyone would find my blog interesting let alone enjoy reading it. Maybe it's that nagging low self esteem but I feel like my posts are boring or juvenile.

Thank you so much and the feelings are mutual, I love your blog.

Maryrose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home