What you tried to say to me

Monday, September 13, 2004

Big Brother

Big Brother and Survivor are two of my favorite "reality" TV shows. I love watching each person’s personality unfold and as base as it sounds I love the drama. What I dislike is when the contestants accuse other players of a certain bad behavior or of "playing the game" dishonestly when they themselves have played the same way.

For example, Alana (changed names) evicts Bill from the game. Bill becomes enraged, calling Alana evil and wicked and he claims that Alana swore she would never evict him. Of course Alana did swear that she would never evict him but first of all it's a game and second (most important) Bill conspired with another contestant with plans to evict Alana BEFORE she ever considered kicking him out. Alana was just lucky enough to win the power to evict him before Bill evicted her. So why does he think he is more deserving or honest than Alana? I call people like him baby pouters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home